MADISON, Wis. - Over 100 University of Wisconsin students and community members met on Library Mall to protest Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination and support sexual assault survivors.
Following the release of a supplemental FBI investigation which after Christine Blasey Ford's emotional testimony in last week's Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, protesters expressed frustrations with the investigation, chanting, "We believe Christine Ford, we believe Anita Hill."
The protesters marched to the Capitol, speaking out about sexual assault, Kavanaugh and rape culture.
According to some protesters, it was Ford's impassioned testimony that drove them to march.
"I think that everyone who's a victim feels her pain of justice not getting served," said protester Emily Peszora. "It's hard to see that in the highest court of our nation."
This protest joined others that occurring across the nation, united under the title #CancelKavanaugh.
One counter-protester attended the march in support of Kavanaugh.
The Senate is expected to vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation Saturday.
These patients have been there. See how they took on UC.
- Royal Blue Deep With Peplum Dress Day Rich amp; ZAxvOO
- More shirt amp; T Print Offwhite Los Angeles: New 'Super' Antenna Picks Up Over 50 HD Channels SkyLinkTV
- Former FBI Agent Is Warning To Always Keep Your Keys Wrapped In Foil GND.com
- Unknown Rule in Los Angeles, CA Offwhite Print More T amp; shirt Comparisons.org
- Born Before 1964? Claim These 17 Senior Rebates Now Weekly Penny
- Offwhite More amp; Print T shirt 15 Discounts Seniors Get Only If They Know Improve Budget
- 60 Vintage Photos Sure To Knock Your Socks Off groovyhistory.com
- Discover Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Beyond Belief - From Only $680 Israel Travel
- What Younger Workers Think About Their Older Colleagues AARP
- Search For Any High School Yearbook Classmates
- Man who attempted to cash $500 check stolen from car arrested, police say
- Teen says, 'If any of them jump in, shoot' during fight that escalated to shooting, complaint says
- MPD: Man who caused scene, exposed himself at Mickey's Bar attempts to swim away from police
- Person arrested in connection with fatal overdose, deputies say
- Sheriff: Montello man arrested again for not completing construction work, taking money
- Yahara Elementary School boy wins special ride to school in DeForest firetruck
- Assembly seeks to intervene in redistricting case
- FEMA review estimates $37.2M in flood damages; Walker requests federal disaster declaration
- Family says FDA-approved drug could stop daughter's seizures, tired of waiting for state approval
- Mouse couples who communicate well after infidelity are more successful, study says
- Here's where Wisconsin senators stand on the Kavanaugh vote
- UW-Madison to participate in sexual assault climate survey in spring semester